Kerala PSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 Notification Online Apply: In this article, we will give the full details of the post such as Qualification, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Process, Admit Card, Result & so on.
Kerala PSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
The Kerala Public Service Commission conducts the Kerala government recruitment for the applicant who is eligible or interested. Their post which is organized by Kerala Probation Service, Kerala Administrative Services, Kerala Financial Services, Kerala Police Services& others is the principal department. Before applying for any post candidates have to check the qualification criteria & advise to read the official advertisement in the official site of Kerala PSC. Here we provide the information about the Kerala PSC Junior Engineer recruitment 2021 such as Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Important Date, Eligibility Criteria, Result, etc.
Kerala PSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Name of Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission(Kerala PSC)|
|Name of Post||Junior Engineer (JE)|
|Number of Vacancies||Various Vacancies|
|Starting date of online application for the recruitment Last date of applying application from||*Updated *Updated|
|Date of releasing Admit Card||*Updated|
|Location of Exam||Kerala|
|Location of Job||Kerala|
Eligibility Criteria Kerala PSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
|Category||Minimum age||Maximum age|
Apply online for Kerala PSC Junior Engineer recruitment 2021:
- The aspirant will Apply online for the Kerala Junior Engineer recruitment
- open official website(Kerala PSC)
- they will the link of this post click
- Then apply for the online from
- the form will be open on your display
- fill the required detail(important information) which will ask in the from
- upload the photo & signature after scanned
- before submit finally you should read all the detail which your enter
- then submit the form
- you should take the print out/save of the Application form of the future use
For Junior Electrical Engineer: Engineering Degree BE or B.Tech or B.Sc. (Engg.) in Electrical or Electrical & Electronics from a recognized University or Institute with a minimum percentage of marks will be given in the table.
For Junior Engineer (Civil): B.E or B.Tech or B.Sc. (Engg.)Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Engineering from a recognized University or Institute with a minimum percentage of marks given below :
- It will be declared by the Kerala government.
- The first 4 papers will be Objective type.
- Total marks will be 100
- time duration will be 1 hr 15 mins
|General Knowledge (Current Affairs )||50 marks|
|Simple Arithmetic & Mental Ability||20 marks|
|General English||20 marks|
|General Knowledge in Regional Language(Malayalam or Kannada or Tamil)||10 marks|
Kerala PSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The Kerala PSC Junior Engineer Recruitment selection process will be based on the stages which are given below :
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
for the selected applicant must have to qualify there three stages. The applicant will be going the final selection process after the declaration of merit list which is based on the interview.
Kerala PSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 Exam Syllabus
General Knowledge (Current Affairs)
- Salient Features of Indian Constitution
- Social Welfare Legislations and Programmes
- Towards A New Society
- Socio-Religious reform Movements
- Struggles & Social Revolts Role Of Press In Renaissance
- Awakening Through Literature
- Women And Social Change, Leaders Of Renaissance
- Literary Figures
- Transportation Engineering
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Steel Structures
- Concrete Technology
- Bridge Engineering
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction
- Reinforced Concrete Structures
- Environmental Engineering
- Construction and Project Management
- Fluid Mechanics
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
- Hydraulic Structures
- Environmental Studies etc
- Control System
- Power System Protection
- Analog & Digital Electronics
- Drives &Power Electronics
- Network Analysis
- Electronics Devices
- Power System
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Switch Gear & Protection
- Vector Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Numerical Methods
- Statistics & Probability
- Engineering Mechanics
- Strength of Materials
- Theory of Machines
- Design of Machine Elements
- Heat Transfer
- Fluid Mechanics
- Power Plant Engineering
- Air conditioning & Refrigeration
- Inspection & Metrology
- Tool Engineering
- Manufacturing Analysis
- Control & Production Planning
- Inventory Control
- Operations Research
- Inspection & Metrology
- Joining Processes
- Forming Processes
- Metal Casting
- Engineering Materials
Kerala PSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 Admit Card
- Admit card will be released before 15 0r 20 days from the exam date.
- The Mode of admit card will be online.
- Admit card will not send or post
- Candidate can download the admit card from the official website of Kerala PSC.
- Applicants will not attempt the examination without (hall ticket) admit card.
- Detail(Important information) will be mention in the admit card regarding the exam i.e. Exam center, timing & roll no, etc.
Kerala PSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 Exam Hall
Candidate must have carried these things which are given below in the exam hall.
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- Driving Licence
- Candidate must carry any document(id prove) which certifies the identity of the candidates issued by the Indian govt.
Kerala PSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 Answer Key
- Those applicants which are Appear the Pre – Main examination of the exam.
- After the exam the answer key will be uploaded in the official website (Kerala PSC).
- Candidate can download the answer key.
- Applicants (check their answers ) downloaded the answer key.
Kerala PSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 Result
- The result will be declare on the official website of Kerala PSC.
- Open the result link, Candidates should fill the details which are needed (enter roll no. , date of birth, etc).
- Take a printout/ download & save the result until the selection process will not be completed.
- Those applicants who are selected in Junior Engineer Exam Pre-exam & interview have to invited for admission process.
Kerala PSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 Reference Books
General Studies Books
- D Dbasu -AsIntroduction to the Constitution of India
- Subashkashyap – Perspectives on Indian Constitution
- Shames -Engineering Mechanics
- UC Jindal – Strength & Meterials
- B Johnson – Mechanics for Engineering
- A Singh & K R Arora – Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering
- Mchean- Engineering Mechanics
- V N Vazaram – Strength of Material
- Ram Chandra – Limit State Design
- Punmia – Surveying
- V. K. Mehta – Principles of Electronics
- G. K. Mithal – Radio Engineering
- Ogata – Modern Central Engineering
- Jordan & Balmain – Electromagnetic Waves & Radiating System
- Gupta – Circuit Analysis
- Star – Electrical Power
- Rao – Elements of Engineering Electromagnetic
- Kuo – Automatic Control System
- Sze – Physics of Semiconductor Devices
- Eddy Ashirvatham – Political Theory
- O P Gauba – Political Theory
- Mohit Bhattacharya -Political Theory by Amal Ray
- R. Chilcote -Comparative Political
- S C Kashyap – Our Parliament
- S C Kashyap – Our Constitution
- D Basu – Introduction to the Indian constitution
- Bipan Chandra – India’s Struggle for Independence
- D Basu – Introduction to Indian Constitution
- Amal Ray & Mohit Bhattachary – Political Theory
Biotechnology & Life Science
- Panama Publishing Corporation – Introduction to Biotechnology
- W D Stansfield – Theory & Problems of Genetics
- Thomas E. Creighton – Proteins Structures & Molecular Properties
- N.P.O Green/ G.W Stout/D.J Taylor -Biological Science
- T.A Brown – Genetics A Molecular Approach
- David E. Newton – Social Issues in Science & Technology
- A.J.F. Griffiths – An Introduction to Genetics Analysis
- R.J Brooker – Genetics: Analysis & Principle
- L.M. Prescott, D A Klein & J.P.Harley (Microbiology)
- James D. Watson -A Passion for Genomes, DNA Genes, & Society