Kerala PSC Forest Department Recruitment 2021: Forest Guard, Officer-Notification, Application Form-Kerala Forest Department Recruitment 2021, Kerala Forest Upcoming Vacancy for Forest Guard, Forest Range Officer, Block Officer, and Other Notification, Exam date, Application structure, Important dates, Eligibility, How to Apply-Application, Last date for Apply on the web, Vacancy subtleties, Application structure, and different subtleties are given below:
Kerala PSC Forest Department Recruitment 2021
Good news for the competitors who are looking for the most recent govt employments in Kerala, we returned with the Latest Kerala PSC Forest Department Recruitment 2021. Forests, Environment, and Wildlife Management Department, Government of Kerala will be discharged the Kerala PSC Forest Department Recruitment 2021 for empty places of Forest Guard, Forest Range Officer posts, there is a decent open door for all the administration work searchers, who are getting ready for Kerala state occupations. As our most recent data, we come to know Kerala Forest Department Vacancy 2021 will be liberated to fill different posts in District astute. Applicants who were holding on to find a new line of work in Kerala Government Departments, can use these chances and apply through disconnected the official site where you can apply for Kerala PSC Forest Department Recruitment 2021 is www.keralapsc.gov.in.
Kerala PSC Forest Department Notification 2021 Details
|Job Type||State Government Job|
|Name of Recruitment||Upcoming Kerala PSC Forest Recruitment 2021|
|Name of Organization||Forests & Environment Department (Government of Kerala)|
|Number of Vacancies||Update Soon|
|Notification Released on||Update Soon|
|Application Mode||Offline or Online|
Nationality and Domicile
The applicant ought to be a resident of India and Should be a habitation of Kerala
Competitor probably Passed Matriculation (10th) from a perceived Board/School.
Minimum Age (Limit): 18-Years0
Maximum Age (Limit): 24-Years
Block Officer :
Applicants must have passed graduation from a recognized Institution/University.
Minimum Age (Limit): 21-Years
Maximum Age (Limit): 28-Years
|ST / SC||5 (Years)|
Physical Standard Test (PST) :
|For All Categories||5’3”||5’|
|Chest (Only for men)||Normal||Expanded|
|For All Categories||32” minimum||34” minimum|
|For All Categories||50 kg||45 kg|
Physical Endurance Test
Walking Test – 100 meters run- High Jump- Long Jump
- Written Exam
- Physical Measurement & Endurance (Test)
Application Fee and Payment
Application Fee: Rs 200/-
|Starting Date of Online Applications||Update Soon|
|Ending Date of Online Applications||Update Soon|
How to Apply
Kerala PSC Forest Department will be discharged from the online applications at the official site of www.keralapsc.gov.in. The applicants are carefully encouraged to apply online well ahead of time without hanging tight for the last date of accommodation of the online application structure. Competitors must download the client guide of online application and read it cautiously to fulfill qualification standards and different prerequisites for the accommodation of Online application. The competitor will take the printout of the application and store it for future reference. Application process bit by bit given Below
1. The competitor needs to visit the official site www.keralapsc.gov.in, Then a new screen will open with different connections.
2. Download the Kerala PSC Forest Department Recruitment warning pdf, read total subtleties of opportunity.
3. On the off chance that you guarantee that you have a total qualification, may take an interest in the enlistment
.4. Snap-on Online Application Form. After that new screen will be open
5. Top off your total subtleties in the application structure and transfer check archives.
6. Re-check your filled application shape and append significant reports send to approval.
- Admit card will be released before 15 0r 20 days from the exam date.
- The Mode of admit card will be online.
- Admit card will not send or post
- Candidate can download the admit card from the official website of Kerala PSC.
- Applicants will not attempt the examination without (hall ticket) admit card.
- Detail(Important information) will be mention in the admit card regarding the exam i.e. Exam center, timing & roll no, etc.
Candidate must have carried these things which are given below in the exam hall.
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- Driving Licence
- Candidate must carry any document(id prove) which certifies the identity of the candidates issued by the Indian govt.
- Those applicants which are Appear the Pre – Main examination of the exam.
- After the exam, the answer key will be uploaded on the official website (Kerala PSC).
- Candidate can download the answer key.
- Applicants (check their answers ) downloaded the answer key.
Kerala Forest Department Results will be given by the sorting out power of assessment in online mode. Evaluate the reaction sheets and prone to pronounce the outcome, after effectively directed the assessment, and the same will facilitated on the site. There will be a joined legitimacy list along with the classification savvy merit list for all the competitors taking part in the said assessment. The outcome contains applicant name, Father name, classification, station, date of birth, marks, paper name, address, and different subtleties. All the take an interest applicants can login with their enrollment and secret key to check their result.