Kerala PSC Assistant Employment Officer Recruitment 2021: Application Notification Exam Date. This article will be for the applicant who is waiting for the Kerala PSC (Kerala state PSC Jobs). Kerala PSC (Kerala Public Service Commission). The govt. of the Kerala state will have released the number of govt. exam for the several no. of recruitment which is declared by Kerala PSC. Applicants who want to work with the state govt. of KPSC they have to check or read the recruitment & apply the eligible posts.
Kerala PSC Assistant Employment Officer Recruitment 2021
Every year Kerala PCS will have declared the number of posts exam for the state of Kerala. The candidates have a golden opportunity to take part in the govt. jobs in the state of Kerala. Here we are providing the Kerala KPSC Upcoming Exam Dates & Schedule of this post. Candidates who want going to fill the form the recruitment of the state of Kerala must have checked the detail or updated news or notification regarding the Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 in the below section. All the necessary information will be mention below.
|Name||Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021|
|Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Name of recruitment||Assistant Employment Officer|
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala PSC Assistant Employment Officer Recruitment 2021:
Those Applicants who are Apply for the recruitment must have known the eligibility criteria of the recruitment. So candidates must have to check the eligibility criteria before applying for this recruitment. Here we have released some basic eligibility.
- The age of the applicant should be between 19 – 39 years.
- The basic educational qualification needed for the post is graduation in any stream like Science, Arts, and Commerce from any recognized universities.
- Two years of experience in a publicity department of a private organization or Government publicity Organization or firm or the editorial section of a daily newspaper or news agency will give more weightage of marks to your rank position in the Rank list of Kerala PSC.
- All the candidates who are not more than 30 years they can apply for the recruitment.
- Here also the age relaxation for the reserved Applicant according to the norms of the Kerala state.
NOTE- They must have Kerala Domicile.
- Post Graduate with a Master Degree in Labour Welfare/Social Welfare/Social Work/Sociology/Statistics/Economics/Commerce/Psychology/Education of a recognized university/equivalent.
- Knowledge of any of the State Languages
Selection Process of Kerala PSC Employment Officer Recruitment 2021:
The selection will be conducted in one step.
- Written Exam
- Written – In a written exam which checks the knowledge of the candidate & MCQ question will ask in the exam paper. Candidates are selected for the interview before qualifying for this round. The name will be displayed in the merit list.
- Interview – Those applicants who are selected for the interview must have to know that one panel of selectors will hold the exam. This exam will check the applicant’s personality & communication skill. After qualify, the exam applicant will achieve the goal.
- Document Verification -After the written exam Applicant goes in the document section. An only whose applicant which are qualify or name in the merit list of written exam
How to apply for the Kerala PSC Employment Officer Recruitment 2021:
The applicant must have to apply online through the official site.
- Candidate must have access to the official portal of Kerala PSC.
- Then check the registration link & open the link.
- Candidate has to fill correctly the information of the form like Name, educational detail, phone no., address, email, etc. & upload the scanned photo, documents & signature.
- After filling submit the application fee.
- After submitting the final form then take the print out or download the form.
- The application fee will be Rs. 150/-
- Applicants will submit the application fee without submitting the form will not have completed.
- Candidate fee will be open as per the norms of Govt. of Kerala State.
Important dates Kerala PSC Assistant Employment Officer Recruitment 2021:
|Application dates (starting)||*Updated soon|
|End of application form||*Updated soon|
|Application fee (closing date)||*Updated soon|
|Released of Admit card||*Updated soon|
|Exam dates||*Updated soon|
- Question will be MCQ (Multiple Choice Question)
- Duration of exam will be 3 hrs
- 250 marks contain
- It will be divided into 2 parts – Parts A & Parts B
- Part A (200marks) – It will have divided into two parts I & II paper. The Paper I Question 100 each question contains 1 & Paper-II each question of ½ marks & question no. will be 200.
- Part B (50 marks) – 50 questions each of one marks
- The admit card will be discharged through online mode only.
- No Admit Card will be sent to the Applicant by post.
- The candidates also download the answer key form the official website of Kerala PSC.
- For Interview Test the commission will issue isolate Admit Card.
- After finishing the exam Applicant can check the answer key on the official website of Kerala PSC.
- The candidate can also download the answer key from the official website of Kerala PSC.
How to click Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 Result?
- In the official site, the result will be released.
- Candidates must need to declare the official site of Kerala PSC.
- On the homepage, the candidate will click the link of the result then-candidate the link.
- For declared the result candidate must have to fill some important which they are mention in the candidate form or Admit card.
- After then the result will be declared.
- The candidate must have taken the hard copy of the result after downloading the result.