Karan Johar Gets Nostalgic As Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani Clocks 7 Years: Karan Johar was in a melancholy mood as his film Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, starring Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone, is completing seven years today on 31 May!
Karan Johar Gets Nostalgic As Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani Clocks 7 Years
Reviewing the recollections related with the 2013 sentimental dramatization and its paramount characters, movie producer Karan Johar on Sunday shared a selective video praising 7 years of Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani.
The 48-year-old star posted an enamoring video on Instagram highlighting the film’s multi-starrer, including Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, Aditya Roy Kapoor, and Kalki Koechlin, and some paramount scenes.
Deepika Padukone also shared photos of her and Ranbir’s look test and quoted a dialogue of her character from the film. have a look:
Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani rotates around Naina, a bashful and anxious clinical understudy, (Deepika), who in the end succumbs to her previous colleague Kabir otherwise known as Bani, tried by Ranbir, on his climbing.
Directed by Ayan Mukerji and produced by Karan Johar, the film hit the screens on May 31, 2013.
SOME TRUE FACTORS ABOUT YEH JAWAANI HAI DEEWANI
- Some friendships last forever.
- Sometimes, the people you love don’t love you back. Somethings are not just meant to be.
- But okay, life goes ahead. And you find someone worthy of your love.
- Travel makes you fall in love – with yourself and with life!
- No matter how much you try, there is no love. If it were to happen, it would be.
- Try not to get so engaged with making a vocation that you neglect to live!
- Always listen to your heart. It will guide your home.
- Being friends with backbenchers you have to make sure that you don’t have any dull moments in life.
- Sometimes, impulsive decisions are best.
- Money spent on friends is not wasted. You are not poor and you are your best friend compared to being rich and have no one!