Jammu & Kashmir JKPSC Panchayat Officer Recruitment 2021: Application Details Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) declared an employment Notification. The JKPSC (Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission).An applicant who is waiting for this recruitment before the last date they must have to apply. For more and important details regarding this post will be mention below. So the applicant must have a check importantly details below.
Jammu & Kashmir JKPSC Panchayat Officer Recruitment 2021
Applicants who are waiting for Latest Govt. Jobs in India can use the Opportunity of Jammu & Kashmir JKPSC Panchayat Officer Recruitment 2021. The Jammu & Kashmir JKPSC is going to invite the Applications forms the Eligible applicants for Jammu & Kashmir JKPSC Panchayat Officer Recruitment 2021.
Applicants must submit the Online Application Form of JKPSC (Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021) before the Last Date. Before the applicant must check the eligibility criteria. therefore Only the applicants who are Eligible can register Online applicants form for the Jammu & Kashmir JKPSC Panchayat Officer Recruitment 2021. Candidates must have filled the form of Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 must through Online mode.
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Limited is going to invite the candidate’s form of JKPSC Panchayat Officer Recruitment 2021 must submit. Only the Applicants who are eligible can apply for the JKPSC Recruitment 2021.
Here Complete details such as Educational Qualifications, Application Process, Vacancy Details, Application fee, and other details of Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Limited Panchayat Officer Recruitment 2021 had mentioned below. For more details of Jammu & Kashmir JKPSC Recruitment 2021 refer to the Official portal or official notification for more information.
Jammu & Kashmir JKPSC Panchayat Officer Recruitment 2021 – Important Details
|Name of Organization||JKPSC (Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission)|
|Post Name||Panchayat Officer|
|Apply Mode Of Application form||Online|
|Type of Job||State Government Job|
|Location of Recruitment||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Personal Interview|
Jammu & Kashmir JKPSC Panchayat Officer Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for this post applicants must have checked the details which are mention below:
Educational Qualifications for JKPSC Recruitment 2021
- Candidates have to complete a Graduation/Degree in applicable fields from the recognized Institute with the mini percentage.
- All details regarding educational qualification will be declared on the official notification.
- For official details and important notification, you must have to keep in touch.
Age Limits for Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- So the Mini Age – 21 years
- Max Age – 35 years
- Any relaxation in age will be mention soon keep in touch
Selection Criteria for Jammu & Kashmir JKPSC Panchayat Officer Recruitment 2021
For the selected applicants must have qualify rounds which are mentioned below:
The first round has been written and the second has been Interview.
- Written Test- This exam will be considering the pen or paper test. Questions will have come in the form of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)/Objective Type. After qualify, this exam applicant has entered the next round.
- Interview – This test will be considering the oral test. By this test, they will check the applicant’s communication skills, Behaviors and etc.
|Online Application form||*Updated Soon|
|Last date of application form||*Updated Soon|
|Last date for payment||*Updated Soon|
|Closing date of application form||*Updated Soon|
|Exam Date||*Updated Soon|
|Admit card||*Updated Soon|
Online Application Process
- Firstly applicants must have the Open Official portal of JKPSC.
- Click on the link to the panchayat Officer Online Application form.
- Secondly and importantly Fill all the Important Details which are asked in the form such as name, father name, mother name, phone no., and etc
- After filling the detail then go to the payment section to pay the application fee.
- Payment will be taken online using debit cards, credit cards, and Netbanking, and any online mode.
- After payment applicant must Submit the Application form before the Last Date.
- The applicant must know that the result will be released before the 2 or 3-week exam.
- Applicant must have checked the official site or sometimes the admit card download link will be sent on your mail which you are mentioned in the application form. So applicants also check the mail.
- Admit card will be download and take the hard copy.
- All the necessary information will be mention in the admit cards such as the date of exam, place, exam center, rollno., time, and etc.
- The applicant doesn’t forget to admit card to the exam center. Therefore the applicant will not attend the exam.
- So admit card will be the most important document.
- After exam applicant keeps a safe admit card in any form hard and soft copy.
- It will be used in the result and for the joining.
Candidate must have carried these things which are given below in the exam hall.
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- Driving Licence
- Candidate must carry any document(id prove) which certifies the identity of the candidates issued by the Indian govt.
- The result must be declared on the official site of JKPSC.
- Firstly For the result, the applicant has to check the official site.
- Applicant must have open the official of JKPSC then enter the detail which they ask and the details will be mention in the admit card.
- Applicants have to keep a safe admit card for the result.
- The applicant must download the result.
Admit card and Result will be updated soon on my site and directly access the link which is provided one my portal and Yours have to subscribe for the latest updated regarding Jammu & Kashmir PSC Recruitment 2021 and also For PSC Recruitment 2021.