JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 Those applicants who are waiting so long for government jobs here the recruitment will be released now. The applicant must have to apply for a Medical Officer job. For more information regarding the post, applicants have to check here for eligibility criteria, vacancies, how to apply online application form how to download admit cards, etc.
JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Notification Details
Here the good news for those candidates who are waiting for the JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021. The JKPSC (Jammu & Kashmir Public Commission Service) will be releasing the post every year for the eligible or interested applicant. The mode of the application form must be online. The applicant will be applying for the only online mode and payment also. Here we are providing the official site of JKPSC to apply the application form. Through This post applicants get the full or important information of this recruitment such as How to apply application form, Application fee, Last dates, Qualification Criteria, Age limit, Notification, Number of vacancies etc. are given below.
Important Details for JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
|Name of Organization||Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission(JKPSC)|
|Name of Post||Medical Officer|
|Starting date for applying form||Updated soon*|
|Closing date for applying form||Updated Soon*|
|Mode of application||Online /Offline|
|Status of job||Government|
|Location of Job||Srinagar|
The applicant must have checked the eligibility criteria before applying the application form of recruitment. Ineligibility criteria include the Age limit & equational qualification.
- The applicant must have passed the MBBS form recognized by MCI.
The applicant must have checked the Age limit before applying the application form. Those candidates who are under the reserved category have also take relaxation in the age. They must have to use the relaxation of the age.
- General Applicant must have min age 18 years & Max age must be 40 years
- SC/ST Applicant must have min 18 years & max-age must be 45 years (Included 5-year relaxation)
- Age relaxation will be given to only the reserve applicants.
- The applicant must have read the official site of more information.
Vacancy Details for JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
This article will give you the detail of the upcoming vacancy/ post of this recruitment. The applicant should have to know the vacancy detail of JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021. The applicant must have to read or click the detail or information of the post before applying the application form.
- Post Name: Medical Officer
For the post, JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 applying candidates must have attended the following rounds. For the selection of this recruitment applying applicants must have to conduct all these rounds. Those applicants who are clearly the first round of this exam then will be go to the next round of the selection for the recruitment. It will be divided into two sections such as:
- Written Test: This exam will be considering multiple-choice questions. The applicant must have to pass the written recruitment for going to the next step.
- Personal Interview: Those Applicants which are pass the first stage of the exam then will become in the second Stage which is an interview. In the interview section, they will check the applicant’s ability/documentation verification. After the pass interview process application has to take the letter of joining.
Important Dates for JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Online Application form date of Starting – Updated soon
- Online Application Form Closing date – Updated soon
- Date of closing of online application form payment – Updated soon
- Date of Exam – *Updated soon
Those Candidates have to select for this recruitment they will get an excellent salary. They selected applicant’s salary will be started from Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with GP Rs.5400/- for Medical Officer. The JKPSC (Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission) provide this association for the selected applicants.
Application Fee for JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
The applicant must have to pay the application fee. After the Pay the application fee the final application form will be submitted. An online application fee will be submitted according to the category of applicants. For every applicant, the fee will be divided by category. Before applying applicant must have checked the official site for more details or information of this post.
How to Apply
Those candidates who are applying for online application form applicants must have to follow the given step before applying. All these given instructions help to fill the online application form correctly.
Follow the steps:
- The applicant must have visited the JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment official site.
- Then the homepage will be displayed on your screen.
- “Click On” JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021.
- Then Applicant will open the link & “Click here for New Registration” (Only for the new applicant)
- Finish the Registration & “Submit”.
- When the registration will be successfully done Applicant will be login with Registration number & password which you are creating at the time of registration.
- The Applicant can log in then fill the application form with the details which the will be asked & upload photo, a signature of scanned.
- After then the applicant must have to take the hard copy or soft copy of the Online application form.
Admit Card for JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- It will be declared on the official website of JKPSC.
- The applicant must have download the admit card or also the hard copy of it.
- The applicant will be carrying the admit card in the exam center they forget then the applicant will not allow to seat or attempt the exam.
- In the Admit Card, the detail will be mention such as Exam center, roll no, Subject, location, city, subject &, etc.
Result for JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- The result will be mention in the official site of JKPSC.
- The applicant should be open to the JKPSC site.
- Then log in.
- Then enter the roll no. or date of birth or any other detail which they ask.
- The result will be open in PDF file section applicant also have to download the result.