Jammu and Kashmir JKPSC Driver Recruitment 2021 Notification Online Apply: In this article, we will give the full details of the post such as Qualification, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Process, Admit Card, Result, and so on.
Jammu & Kashmir JKPSC Driver Recruitment 2021
The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission conducts the Jammu and Kashmir government recruitment for the applicant who is eligible or interested. Their post which is organized by Jammu & Kashmir Probation Service, Jammu and Kashmir Administrative Services, Jammu and Kashmir Financial Services, Jammu & Kashmir Police Services and others is the principal department. Before applying for any post candidates have to check the qualification criteria & advise to read the official advertisement in the official site of Jammu & Kashmir JKPSC. Here we provide the information about the Jammu & Kashmir JKPSC Driver recruitment 2021 such as Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Important Date, Eligibility Criteria, Result,and etc.
Jammu & Kashmir JKPSC Driver Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Name of Organization||Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission(JKPSC)|
|Name of Post||Driver|
|Number of Vacancies||Various Vacancies|
|Starting date of online application for the recruitment Last date of applying application from||*Updated|
|Date of releasing Admit Card||*Updated|
|Location of Exam||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Location of Job||Jammu & Kashmir|
Eligibility Criteria Jammu & Kashmir JKPSC Driver Recruitment 2021
|Category||Minimum age||Maximum age|
Apply online for Jammu & Kashmir JKPSC Driver recruitment 2021:
- The aspirant will Apply online for the Jammu & Kashmir Driver recruitment
- open official website(Jammu & Kashmir JKPSC)
- they will the link of this post click
- Then apply for the online from
- the form will be open on your display
- fill the required detail(important information) which will ask in the from
- upload the photo & signature after scanned
- before submit finally you should read all the detail which you enter
- then submit the form
- you should take the print out/save of the Application form of the future use
|Driver Grade-II (HDV) [Driver–Cum–OA (HP/Mdm/ GV)] – Various (Except Tourism, Police, NCC, Excise, SWD & Transport Ist NCA||
1. A Pass in Standard III/VII Forum. 2. Must possess valid Goods Driving Licence /Heavy Passenger of 3 years standing with Badge. 3. Proficiency in Passenger Motor Vehicles/Driving Heavy Goods which is to be proved in a Practical Test conducted
|Driver-: Apex Societies of Co-operative Sector – Part I (General)||
1) Pass in Standard VII (New) /Equivalent qualification 2) Must possess a Motor Driving Licence (LDV Licence) of at least 3 years standing & Driver’s Badge
|Driver (LDV)-:Jammu & Kashmir State Federation of Scheduled Caste & ST Development Co-operative Limited||
1) Must have 3 years regular service in any cadre (member societies affiliated to the Jammu & Kashmir Federation of ST/SC Development Co-operative Ltd) 2) Pass in Standard VII (New) /Equivalent qualification 3) Must possess a Motor Driving Licence (LDV Licence) of at least 3 years standing & Driver’s Badge.
|Driver Grade-2 (HDV) (Ex-servicemen only) –: Sainik Welfare/NCC – 1st NCA||A Pass in SSLC (its equivalent examination)|
|Driver-: Jammu & Kashmir State Co-operative Bank Limited- Part 2 (Society )||1) Must have completed 3 years of regular service in any cadre in the Member Societies affiliated (Jammu & Kashmir State Co-operative Bank Limited) 2) Medical Fitness 4) Proficiency (driving Light Duty Vehicle) – To be proved at a Practical Test. 5) Pass in Standard 7 (New) /Equivalent qualification|
- It will be declared by the Jammu & Kashmir government.
Jammu & Kashmir JKPSC Driver Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The Jammu & Kashmir JKPSC Driver Recruitment selection process will be based on the stages which are given below :
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
for the selected applicant must have to qualify there three stages. The applicant will be going the final selection process after the declaration of merit list which is based on the interview.
Jammu & Kashmir JKPSC Driver Recruitment 2021 Exam Syllabus
General Knowledge (Current Affairs)
- Salient Features of Indian Constitution
- Social Welfare Legislations and Programmes
- Towards A New Society
- Socio-Religious reform Movements
- Struggles & Social Revolts Role Of Press In Renaissance
- Awakening Through Literature
- Women And Social Change, Leaders Of Renaissance
- Literary Figures
Jammu & Kashmir JKPSC Driver Recruitment 2021 Admit Card
- Admit card will be released before 15 0r 20 days from the exam date.
- The Mode of admit card will be online.
- Admit card will not send or post
- Candidate can download the admit card from the official website of Jammu & Kashmir JKPSC.
- Applicants will not attempt the examination without (hall ticket) admit card.
- Detail(Important information) will be mention in the admit card regarding the exam i.e. Exam center, timing & roll no, etc.
Jammu & Kashmir JKPSC Driver Recruitment 2021 Exam Hall
Candidate must have carried these things which are given below in the exam hall.
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- Driving Licence
- Candidate must carry any document(id prove) which certifies the identity of the candidates issued by the Indian govt.
Jammu & Kashmir JKPSC Driver Recruitment 2021 Answer Key
- Those applicants which are Appear the Pre – Main examination of the exam.
- After the exam, the answer key will be uploaded on the official website (Jammu & Kashmir JKPSC).
- Candidate can download the answer key.
- Applicants (check their answers ) downloaded the answer key.
- FIrstly, The result will be declared on the official website of Jammu & Kashmir JKPSC.
- Secondly, Open the result link, Candidates should fill the details which are needed (enter roll no. , date of birth, etc).
- Take a printout and download & save the result until the selection process will not be completed.
- Those applicants who are selected in Driver Exam Pre-exam & interview have to invited for the admission process.