Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Application notification Dates Selection Process. Official Notification has released for the latest recruitment of the Indian Navy. Those applicants who wants to interest in this fields must have to take part in this job. This is golden Chance for all applicants to makes grand carrier in this field.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
Those applicants who are eligible and interested to take part in this job opportunity must have to fill the online registration form 25-Feb-2022. Applicants must check the eligibility criteria for the examination before full fill the registration form. Here through this article we are mention all important details about the Indian Navy Recruitment 2022.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Important Dates:
|Application form will be starts from||25-Feb-2022|
|Application form will be ends from||12-March-2022|
|Application fee submission date||12-March-2022|
|Admit Card to be announced||Updated soon|
|Exam will take place on||Updated soon|
|Result to be out||Updated soon|
Applicants Must have check the eligibility criteria before apply for this post. For every Recruitment Eligibility criteria is different . Check here post wise eligibility criteria mention below:
|Navy SSC Executive Branch Vacancy Information 2022|
|Post Name||Total Post||Gender||Navy Executive Branch Eligibility|
|Logistics||18||Men & Women||
|General Service/ Hydro Cadre||40||Men||
|Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC||06||Men & Women||
|Observer||08||Men & Women||
|Pilot||15||Men & Women|
|Air Traffic Control ATC||06||Men & Women||
|Navy Education Branch 2022 Vacancy Information|
|Navy Education Branch Eligibility||Total Post|
|Indian Navy Technical Branch Vacancy Information 2022|
|Post Name||Total||Gender||Navy Technical Branch Eligibility|
|General Service GS Engineering Branch||15||Men||
|General Service GS Electrical Branch||30||Men||
How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022?
- Firstly applicants visit the official website joinindiannavy.gov.in.( must have to apply 25 of Feb 2022 to 12 of March 2022).
- After opening the official site check the apply button(on advertisement) and click on it.
- If your not register click firstly you have to register other wise sign up
After that applicants read the instructions carefully and fill the online registration form.
- Applicants fill the registration form with required details like personal and Education information.
- Candidates after filling the basic information’s must have to upload documents like photo, signature, thumb, educational mark-sheet etc which are required.( fully Scanned Documents).
- After filling fully details go to the payment method before submit the application form.
- Also recheck the application form and press the submit button.
Important : Applicants must have to take the hard or soft copy of the online registration form.
- Application fee mode for examination is online.
- Use any online payment method net banking or using master/Rupay/ Debi Card / UPI/ Visa.
- No application fee for Indian Navy SSCO Entry and SC/ ST /General/ OBC categories.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Selection process will be done on the three stages :
- Computer Based Examination
- PFT (Physical Fitness Test)
- Medical Standards
Admit Card for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022:
- Applicants open the official portal to download admit card.
- Click on download admit card button
- Then enter the Name and date of birth (Date of Birth) and Click on submit button
- Applicants must have take the hard copy of admit card.
Important: without admit card applicants are not allow in examination center , and all important or necessary details are mention in admit card like roll no. , Exam center , date or time etc.
Result for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022:
- Applicant must have open the official portal and click on the exam result.
- After click on result fill the detail which they ask (Name and Roll number which is mention in applicants admit cards )
- Fill the details then click on submit button then result of written examination will be display on your screen.( result carries the name of those applicants who are passed in the examination)
- Take a print out or soft copy of result.