Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 Applicant must have applied for the Indian Navy after checking the details such as Eligibility criteria, post name, admit card, application form, equation criteria, selection process, etc in below this post.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 Notification Application form
Those applicants who are waiting for Government jobs in defense. Here is good new for the applicant’s government will be open Apply Online for Charge Man Posts of 172 in Indian Navy, Across India. Before Applying applicant will check the detail or official notification of the post. The applicant will apply this post on.
Important Details of Indian Navy Recruitment 2020:
|Name of Job||Indian Navy|
|Starting date of application form||*Updated|
|Closing date of application form||*Updated|
|Job location||Anywhere in India|
|Post Name||Charge Man (Mechanic/ Ammn & Expl)|
|Admit Card||Updated soon|
Educational Qualification for Indian Navy Recruitment 2020
- Chargeman (Mechanic): Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Production Engineering degree for the recognized college/Institute/University. Also the two years’ experience in working of quality control /quality assurance/production/Maintenance of engineering equipment/proof in the area of design for a recognized organization.
- Chargeman(Ammn &Expl): Diploma (chemical engineering) from a recognized university or institution with two years’ experience ( quality control or quality assurance or testing or proof in the area of chemical engineering or processing) from a recognized organization.
- 250/- for General /OBC Applicants.
- No fee for Ex-servicemen/ SC/ST applicant
- Application fee mode will be online
- The applicant will use the Debit card/ credit card/ Net Banking.
- The applicant must have taken the print out of the payment transaction.
- Applicant must be maximum of 30 years
- The reserved applicant will have to get the relaxation of up to 05 years for SC/ST & 03 Years for OBC.
Job Location for Indian Navy Recruitment 2020
- The applicant will be posted anywhere in India.
- There will be 103 posts for chargeman (Mechanic)
- There will be 69 posts for chargeman (Ammn & Expl)
Physical Standards for Indian Navy Recruitment 2020
- Applicant must have fit accordingly to the prescribed Physical Standards
- Pay Level – 6
Selection Process for Indian Navy Recruitment 2020
- There will be two stages for the selection process.
- Written Exam
- Applicants must have passed both exams then they are selected in Indian Navy recruitment 2020.
How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2020
- An applicant who is eligible for this post they will check the official notification of Indian Navy recruitment 2020.
- Official Website will be /indiannavy.nic.in/.
- Applicant must be applied from April 2020
Steps To Apply Online:
- The applicant must have ready the valid email ID & photos or Signature of scanned copies before Applying.
- Applicant must have open the official site.
- The applicant has checked the advertisement for this post click on it.
- After then check on New Registration (If you are a new Applicant)
- The applicant has filled the information on the registration form then submit it.
- After submitted applicant login will be generated
- After the applicant will log with the registration no. or password.
- After then the applicant will be full fill the details which they asked & upload the photo or signature which are scanned.
- The applicant will go to the next step which is an Application fee
- Applicant must have submitted the fee which is online
- After then they will take the print out of online application form for use in the future.
- The applicant must have download the admit card from the official website.
- Admit card will not send by post.
- The applicant must have taken the admit card to the exam center.
- Applicants must have known that without admit card not allow attending the exam
- In admit card all information will be mention such as exam center, roll no., place, Name, Address, etc.
- The result will be released on the official website which is given above
- The applicant has to click the result.
- Applicant must have log ID for the result (ID which is Allotted )
- Applicant Enter there roll no. on the place which they ask
- After then submit
- The result will be displayed on your screen
- The applicant has saved or taken a hard copy of the result.