GPSC Pathologist Recruitment 2020 Specialist Service Those applicants who are waiting so long for government job here the recruitment will be release now. Applicant must have to apply for Pathologist (Specialist Service) job. For more information regarding on the post applicant have to check here for eligibility criteria, vacancies, how to apply online application form how to download admit cards etc.
GPSC Pathologist Recruitment 2020 Specialist Services Apply Online
Here the good news for those candidates which are wait for the GPSC Pathologist Recruitment 2020. The GPSC(Gujarat Public Commission Service)will be release the post every year for the eligible or interested applicant. Candidate will have to read the official notification of this post will be updated soon. The mode of application form must be online. Applicant will be applying the only online mode and payment also. Here we are providing the official site of GPSC for apply the application form. There are many vacancies for the applicant who are interested or eligible for this recruitment. Through This post applicant get the full or important information of this recruitment such as How to apply application form, Application fee, Last dates, Qualification criteria, Age limit, Notification, Number of vacancies etc. are given below.
|Name of Organization||Gujarat Public Service Commission(KPSC)|
|Name of Post||Pathologist (Specialist Service)|
|Starting date for applying form||Updated soon*|
|Closing date for applying form||Updated Soon*|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Status of job||Government|
|Location of Job||Gujarat|
Eligibility Criteria for GPSC Pathologist Recruitment 2020
Applicant must have check the eligibility criteria before applying application form of the recruitment. In eligibility criteria includes the Age limit & equational qualification.
- Candidate must have to degree of Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery/Post-Graduation/Post-Graduation diploma (in respective subject as show in official notification) from the recognized collage/ board/ university. Applicant must have to check once the official notification of GPSC Pathologist Recruitment 2020.
Applicant must have check the Age limit before applying the application form. Those applicants which are in reserve category they have also the relaxation in the age. They must have to use the relaxation of the age.
- General Applicant must have min age 21 years & Max age must be 40 years
- SC/ST Applicant must have min 21 years & max age must be 45 years (Included 5-year relaxation)
- Age relaxation will be given to only the reserve applicants.
- For more information, applicant must have to read the official notification of this recruitment.
In this section will be give you the detail of upcoming vacancy or post of this recruitment. Applicant should have to know the vacancy detail of GPSC Pathologist Recruitment 2020. Before apply applicant must have check the detail of post detail & no. of vacancy of this post.
- Post Name: Pathologist (Specialist Service)
- For more details, will be update soon.
For the post GPSC Pathologist Recruitment 2020 applying candidate must have attended the following rounds. The applying applicant conducts these round for the section of this recruitment. Applicant must have clear the first round of this exam then they will be go to the next round of the selection for the recruitment. It will be divided into two section such as:
- Written Test: This exam will be considering multiple choice questions. Applicant must have to pass the written recruitment for going the next step.
- Personal Interview: Applicant must have pass the first phase of the exam then they will be come in this section of interview. In the section they will check the applicant ability or documentation verification. After the section application have to take the letter of joining.
- Apply form will be Starting on the month of Updated soon
- Closing date for online application form will beUpdated soon
- Closing date for online payment application form will be on the month of Updated soon
- Exam date will be *Updated soon
Those applicants which are selected for this recruitment they will get the excellent salary. They selected applicant salary will be started form 67700/- up to 208700/- for GPSC Pathologist Recruitment 2020. The GPSC (Gujarat Public Service Commission) provide this association for the selected applicants.
Applicant must have to pay the application fee. After the Pay the application fee the final application form will be submitted. The application fee will be submitted according to the applicant category. For every applicant fee will be divided by category. Applicant must have check the official site for more information of this post.
How to Apply for GPSC Pathologist Recruitment 2020
Before Apply the online application form applicant must have to follow the given step. These step help to fill the application form correctly. Follow the steps:
- Applicant must have visit the Gujarat GPSC Pathologist Recruitment official site.
- Then homepage will be display on your screen.
- “Click On” Gujarat GPSC Pathologist Recruitment 2020
- Then Applicant will open the link & “Click here for New Registration” (Only for new applicant)
- Finish the Registration & “Submit”.
- When the registration will he successfully done Applicant will be Log in with Registration number & password which you are create at the time of registration.
- The Applicant can log in then fill the application form with the details which the will be asked & upload photo, signature of scanned.
- After then applicant must have to take the hard copy or soft copy of the Online application form.
- It will be declaring in the official website of GPSC.
- Applicant must have download the admit card or also the hard copy of it.
- Applicant will be carry the admit card in the exam center they forget then applicant will not allow to seat or attempt the exam.
- In the Admit card the detail will be mention such as Exam center, roll no, Subject, location, city, subject & etc.
- The result will be mention in the official site of GPSC.
- Applicant should be open the GPSC site.
- Then log in.
- Then enter the rollno., or date of birth or any other detail which they ask.
- The result will be open in PDF file section applicant also have to download the result.