CG Vyapam Recruitment 2020-21: Apply Online for 14580 Lecturer & Teacher Posts Applicant must have Apply online for Lecturer & Teacher of 14580 posts in Chhattisgarh. Those applicants who are waiting for this will be check details of the posts such as eligible criteria, educational criteria, Important dates, etc will be given below.
CG Vyapam Recruitment 2020-21
Those applicants who are waiting for CG Vyapam recruitment 2020-21 know they are invited to fill the application form online. There will be 14580 vacancies for the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board(CGPEB). The applicant must start applying for this post on June 16, 2021. Before applying for this post applicant must have read the official notification of this post. Applicants have checked the eligibility criteria or educational qualifications before apply. This article be will give the full information of this post such as Important dates, eligibility criteria, Educational Qualification, how to apply the application form, selection process.
Important Details for CG Vyapam recruitment 2020-21
|Online application form open for Lecturer||April 16, 2021|
|End Date of online application form of Lecturer||May 12, 2021
|Online application form open for Assistant Teacher(Science)||April 26, 2021|
|End Date of online application for Assistant Teacher(Science)||May 26, 2021|
|Online application form open for Assistant Teacher(English) & Teacher||May 07, 2021|
|End Date of online application for Assistant Teacher(English) & Teacher||June 09, 2021|
|Online application form open for Assistant Teacher(Science), Teacher-E&T Cadre||May 14, 2021|
|End Date of Online application form for Assistant Teacher(Science), Teacher-E&T Cadre||June 16, 2021|
|Lecturer Exam Date||July 14, 2021|
|Assistant Teacher(Science)||July 28, 2021|
|Assistant Teacher(English) & Teacher Exam Date||Aug 11, 2021|
|Teacher(Science), Teacher-E&T Cadre Exam Date||Aug 15, 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for CG Vyapam recruitment 2020-21
The applicant must have checked the eligibility criteria before applying the application form. In Eligibility criteria applicant must have checked the detail of the Age limit & Educational criteria of CG Vyapam recruitment 2019.
- Applicant must be min 22 year’s old on Jan 01, 2021
- Applicant max-age will be 35 years’ old on Jan 01, 2021
- Applicant must have pass the0 Higher Secondary with the recognized board.
- The applicant must have a degree of EI. Ed,/Graduation/B.Ed/TET.BA/B.Sc.Ed/Teacher Eligibility Test(TET) with recognized University or college.
- For General Applicant 350
- For OBC applicants 250
- For SC/ST/EX-SM applicant 200
- The mode of payment must be Online
|Assist. Teacher (English)||153|
|Assistant Teacher Science (E-Cadre)||2020|
|Assist. Teacher Science(T-Cadre)||1980|
|Assist. Teacher Science (Lab) T-Cadre||411|
|Assist. Teacher (English)-Science Group||153|
|Assist. Teacher Science (Lab) E-Cadre||789|
How to Apply for CG Vyapam recruitment 2020-21
Those applicants who are eligible for this post will fill the online application form on April 16, 2021, to June 16, 2021.
Step for applying the application form online:
- The applicant must have ready the scanned copies of the signature or photo before applying for this post.
- Applicant must have open the official website which is http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/.
- Then go to the advertisement for this post & click on it.
- Applicant read the information of this post after then click on “Apply online”.
- Then after the applicant must have click on “New Registration “only those applicants who are applying the first time will go the new registration.
- After complete, the registration form applicant must have a check once age the information which they are filled after the “click on Submit”
- After then the applicant log in will be generated.
- Then after application will be login with ID or number & password which yours create at the time of registration.
- After then the applicant will fill the all information in the Application form
- Then upload the photo, signature with scanned.
- Then submit the application form.
- Take the print out or download the Online application form for future use.