APPSC Food Inspector Recruitment 2020-21 – Notification, Apply Online: In this post, we will give the detail of the post such as Eligibility, Qualification, Exam Dates, Process, Admit Card, Result & so on.
APPSC Food Inspector Recruitment 2020-21
Those applicants who are interested in the APPSC Food Inspectors recruitment 2020-21 here will have good news. The APPSC will release the official notification very soon. Before applying for this recruitment applicants must know about eligibility, APPSC food inspector qualification, examination dates, the application process, admit card, results, etc.
APPSC Food Inspector Recruitment 2020-21 Details
|Exam Conducted by||APPSC(Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission)|
|Post Name||Food Inspectors, Asst. Food Controller|
|Release Official Notification||Update soon*|
|Qualification||Degree in Food technology/Dairy technology/Pharmacy/Agriculture|
|Starting of application form||Update soon*|
|Late date of application form||Update soon*|
|Type of job||Administrative|
|Job place||Andhra Pradesh|
|Release Admit Card||Update soon*|
|Exam Date||Update soon*|
APPSC Food Inspectors Recruitment 2020-21 Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must have checked the Eligibility Criteria before applying the APPSC Food Inspector recruitment 2020-21. Here the detail will be given below.
- Applicants must have a degree in food technology or Dairy Technology or Pharmacy or Agriculture from Recognized Board/University.
- More information click the Official Notification of APPSC Food Inspector recruitment 2020-21
- Applicant age will be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 25 years.
- For Age relaxation will be declared below:
|For AP State Government Employees (Except APSEB, Municipalities, APSRTC, Corporations)||5 years|
|Ex-Service Men||3 years|
|NCC( Those applicant which are worked as an instructor )||3 years|
|State Census Department (Retrenched Temporary employees)||3 years|
Application Fee APPSC Food Inspector recruitment 2020-21
- The application form will be open on the official website of APPSC.
|SC/ST/BC for other states||Rs 220 (100+120)|
APPSC Food Inspector Recruitment 2020-21 – How To Apply
- Open the official website of APPSC.
- Click on the OTPR link on the right side.
- Applicant must have to do is to go OTPR(one time profile registration
- This process is compulsory for each applicant.
- There will be the “New Registration”
- The applicant must have filled the correct information in OTPR.
- Upload the photo & signature (scanned With given format)
- click on save option after then Write down registration Id.
- here will send a message or mail for the confirmation & Send the registration/reference ID if you have forgotten ID then you must have recovered your registration on click in recover OTPR.
- Those applicants who complete the OTPR process then they are able to apply for the recruitment.
Online Application Form APPSC Food Inspector recruitment 2020-21
- open the APPSC website & click on the “Online Application form” of APPSC Food Inspector Recruitment 2020-21
- User Id/OTPR Id will be used here & Applicant also reset the password at this time.
- Log in your account by using User Id/OTPR ID & password
- Enter the image captcha
- Applicant fills the detail & submits then again clicks on the online submission application & Select service of group 1.
- ‘I have read’ option you will click on.
- After then enter details & select a payment option to pay the fee.
- Successfully complete the payment section then you will get a confirmation message.
- After the final submitted applicant must have taken the print out or save the application.
APPSC Food Inspectors Recruitment 2020-21 Exam Pattern
|Part- A WRITTEN EXAMINATION (OBJECTIVE TYPE)|
|Paper No.||Subject||Marks||Duration||Number of Question|
|Paper 1||General Studies||150||2hr 30min||150|
|Paper 2||Common Subject||150||2 hr 30 min||150|
|PART-B: INTERVIEW (ORAL TEST)||30|
APPSC Food Inspector 2020-21 Syllabus
Part 1: General Studies
- Indian Geography & World Geography (with a focus on A.P)
- Economic, Political aspects, History of India-Social & Cultural.
- Ability (General Mental)
- Economy & Indian Polity
- International Importance & Current events of National
- General Science
Part 2: Common paper
- International Organizations – ISO, Food & Agriculture Organization(FAO), Codex Alimentarius, World Health Organization(WHO), WTO.
- National Organizations –ICAR, ICMR, Council for social welfare, Family Welfare & Ministry of Health – delivery Health Services in India
- Introduction to Nutrition, Public Health & Health
- Regulations & Food Laws –Measures Act & Standards of Weights, Essential Commodities Act, Bureau of Indian Standards, Export and Quality Control, Agmark, Prevention of Food Adulteration Act – preservatives, Contaminants & Food additives, Related substances & food colors flavoring agents, sweeteners, antioxidants, stabilizing agents & emulsifying, antimicrobial substances, -Indirect additives, adulterants & contaminants, adulterants Irradiated Food, residues, pesticide residues, contaminants from packaging material, Metallic contaminants, Genetically Modified Food
- Types of processing methods, Food processing
- Food spoilage-types Food Microbiology, factors influencing spoilage, the role of microorganisms, prevention of food spoilage. food processing & General methods of food preservation. Preservation of different types of foods (milk, meat products & meat, milk products,). Food born hazards of microbial origin, types, intoxications & bacterial infections.
- Food Hazards of natural origin –biogenic amines, phenolic compounds, alkaloids, protease inhibitors, seafood toxins, phytates
- Sanitation & Hygiene in the food sector – pest control measures, Sewage disposal & Garbage, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Water –purification, Sources, Critical Control Point (HACCP)& Hazards Analysis
- improve the health status of people in India & Programmes to eradicate malnutrition
- Sampling procedures for conducting surveys and for quality control- Surveys
- Nutrients –fat, carbohydrates, proteins, minerals & vitamins – requirements, functions, deficiency & food sources
- Occupational health- diseases & health of workers in industries safety measures
- Assessment of nutritional status – anthropometry, biochemical, diet surveys & clinical
- Product development –sensory evaluation objective evaluation, labeling, standardization, criteria for selection of raw materials
APPSC Food Inspectors Recruitment 2020-21 Admit Card
- Admit card will be released before 2 0r 3 weeks from the Food Inspectors exam date.
- The Mode of admit card will be online.
- (not any offline mode)Admit card will not send or post.
- Applicants can download the admit card from the official website of APPSC.
- You will not attempt the exam without admit card.
- Detail will be mention in the admit card regarding the exam i.e. roll no, center, timing, etc.
APPSC Food Inspectors Recruitment 2020-21 Results
- The result will be declared on the official website of APPSC.
- Open the result link, Candidates should fill the detail which is needed(enter roll no. , date of birth, etc).
- Take a printout/save the result until the selection process will not be completed.
- Those applicants who are selected in APPSC Food Inspector written Test & interview have to invited for admission process.
Uttarakhand PCS MPSC Recruitment KPSC Recruitment Tamil TNPSC Recruitment OPSC Civil Service Important Question for UPSC Top 10 Important Questions Answers UPSC CISF AC LDCE (Exe) WBPSC Assistant Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Forest Ranger UP Metro Railway DRDO MTS Recruitment Medical Officer