APPSC ASO Recruitment 2020-21 Notification, Exam Pattern, Syllabus: Apply Online APPSC ASO Recruitment 2020-21, Apply Online APPSC ASO Recruitment 2020-21 Andhra Pradesh Notification Qualification, Exam Pattern, Syllabus at psc.ap.gov.in.
APPSC ASO Recruitment 2020-21
Released coming soon APPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Notification 2020-21, APPSC Jobs Notification for Assistant Statistical Officer in A.P. Economic and Statistical Subordinate Service General Recruitment 2020-21Notification for Andhra Pradesh public service commission job Vacancy the For the Above Post total Number of Vacancies like as Assistant Statistical Officer From Qualified Candidates Through the Performa Application to be Made Available on Official Website at www.psc.ap.gov.in. APPSC ASO Recruitment 2020-21 Eligible Applications are Invited Online.
Online Application Process Starts From 2020-21 for Public Service Commission ASO in Andhra Pradesh. Check More Details About Officer Recruitment 2020-21 APPSC Assistant Statistical Like as age Limit, Pay Scale, Education Qualification, , Application fee, How to Apply are Given Below notification 2020-21 APPSC ASO is coming soon, After the release of official notification Last submission date of the Online Application APPSC ASO coming soon, This is a Good chance for Unemployment Notification at APPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Recruitment 2020-21.
Name of the Posts
Assistant Statistical Officer
The age of the applicant must be a maximum of 42 Years and a minimum of 18 years for applying the application form.
Education Qualification for APPSC ASO Recruitment 2020-21
Mathematics with Bachelor’s Degree (with Statistics as a paper in one year or two years or all the three years as the case may be) as one of the main Subjects or Economics with Bachelor’s Degree (with statistics as a paper in one year or two years or all the three years as the case may be) as one of the main subjects, Commerce with Bachelor’s Degree (with Statistics as a paper in one year or two years or all the three years as the case may be) as one of the main subjects. or Computer Science with a Bachelor’s Degree (with Statistics as a paper in one year or two years or all the three years as the case may be) as one of the main subjects.
Statistics with Bachelor’s Degree as Subordinate Service or one of the Main Subject
Application fee of APPSC ASO Recruitment 2020-21
Rs. 250/- for Applicant (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only) towards application processing fee and Rs 80/- (Rupees Eighty only) towards Examination Fee. However, Rs.80/- fee only for categories of candidate payment of examination.
Important Dates for APPSC ASO Recruitment 2020-21
Start Online Registration – Coming Soon
The last date of submission – Coming Soon
How to Apply for APPSC ASO Recruitment 2020-21
The candidate can apply online for the APPSC posts. The applicant has visited the official portal of APPSC & On the home page check, the registration for the post which you want to apply will be mentioned in the advertisement. Then the applicant must have to click on the link of registration for the post. For the Registration Applicant need to fill in the details which are asked in the form(i.e. Name, Contact, Email ID, Parents name, Districts, Educational details, etc). The applicant must have filled the correct detail in the form. After filling the detail they can enter the fee section. The applicant can pay the fee in any mode. At last, the Applicant submits the form & takes a printout of the online form..
Admit Cards APPSC ASO Recruitment 2020-21
The APPSC ASO Recruitment 2020-21 Admit Card will be released before 2 0r 3 weeks from the ASO exam date. The Mode of the admit card will be online. The candidate must know that the admit card will not send or post (not any offline mode). Applicants can download the admit card from the official website of APPSC. Admit card will only issue whose applicant who fill the application form successfully within the time duration. The applicant must know that without an admit card you will not attempt the exam. (Applicant must carry the admit card at the exam center) All the detail will be mention in the admit card i.e. roll no, center, timing, etc.
APPSC ASO Recruitment 2020-21 Result
The result will be declared on the official website of APPSC. Check their result, Candidates should fill the detail which is needed (enter roll no. , date of birth, etc). Applicants have to take a printout or save the result until the selection process will not be completed. Those applicants who are selected in the ASO Written Test have to invited for the admission process.
Exam Pattern of APPSC ASO Recruitment 2020-21
APPSC ASO(Assistant Statistical Officer) Exam Pattern for Screening Test
|Exam Name||No. of questions||Duration of time||Marks|
|Test of screening||150||hr-150||150|
APPSC Asst Statistical Officer Exam Pattern for Mains Exam
|Paper||Topics||No. of questions||Time Duration||Marks|
|1||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||hr-150||150|
The applicant must know that for every wrong answer there will be 1/3 will be subtracted.
- Computer Science.
Section I: General Studies and Mental Ability
- Current affairs- international, national, and regional.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- History of Modern India with emphasis on Indian national movement.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability, and data interpretation.
- Events of national and international importance.
- Disaster management.
- Basics of General Science and their relevance to the day to day life. Current developments in science, technology, and information technology
- Geography of India with focus on A.P
- Indian Constitution and Polity.
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems.
- Measures of Central Tendency.
- Introduction to Statistics.
- The measure of Relation.
- Measures of Dispersion and Skewness.
- Analysis of time series and Index Numbers.
APPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Mains Examination Syllabus
- Statistical Methods
- Statistical Inference
- Sampling Theory and Design of Experiments
- Vector Spaces and Matrices.
- Geometry and Vectors
- Ordinary Differential Equations
- Elements of Computer Programming.
- Basic Computer Organization
- Introduction to Computers
- Data Structures
- Computer Programming
- Operating System.
- Industrial trade and agricultural policies-objectives.
- Money, Banking, and Public Finance.
- General Economics
- Macro- Economics.
- International Economics.
- Growth and Development.
- Micro- Economics.
- Indian Economics
- Broad Fiscal. Monetary.
- Major problems, their dimensions, nature, and broad causes.
- Growth in income and employment.
- Main features, Geographic size-Endowment of natural resources, Population.
- Economic Planning in India.
- Financial Accounting.8Business Organization and Management.
- Business Economics and Financial Services.
- Cost and Management Accounting.
- Auditing & Business Laws.
The reference book for APPSC ASO Recruitment 2020-21
- Unique Quintessence of General Studies by J K Chopra(General Studies)
- S.Chand General Knowledge Digest & General Studies
- Arihant IAS UPSC Civil Services (Pre) Chapter-wise & Explanatory General Studies by Shiv Raj Singh(General Studies)
- Ramesh General Intelligence Test/Mental Ability Test by RPH Editorial Board(Mental Ability)
- Ramesh Mental Ability Test by Manoj Kr. Singh(Mental Ability)
- S.Chand CPT General Economics by S.K. Agarwal(General Economics)
- Bharat’s General Economics for CPT with Multiple Choice Questions by K K Agarwal(General Economics)
- Sultan General Economics by I. C. Dhingra & V. K. Garg(General Economics)
- S.Chand Micro Economic Theory by Cauvery, M.Girija, U.K. Sudhanayak(General Economics)
- McGraw Hill Microeconomics by Bernheim(General Economics)
- Arihant Higher Algebra Hall & Knight by H. S. Hall S. R. Knight( Mathematics)
- S.Chand Numerical Methods in Science and Engineering by S.Rajasekaran( Mathematics)
- JPNP A Text Book on Differential Calculus by S K Goyal( Mathematics)
- Pearson Calculus by Thomas & Finney( Mathematics)
- Upkars Dictionary of Economics and Commerce by Dr.Anupam Agarwal( Commerce)
- An Introduction to Accountancy by S.N.Maheshwari( Commerce)
- Vikas Problems and Solutions in Advanced Accountancy by S N Maheshwari( Commerce)
- Vikas Mathematics and Statistics for Economics by G.S.Monga(Statistics)
- Bharat Quantitative Aptitude For CPT (Mathematics & Statistics) by M.K. Agrawal(Statistics)
- S.Chand Quantitative Aptitude Statistics by P.N. Arora & S. Arora(Statistics)
- S.Chand Practical Statistics by R.S.N.Pillai & V. Bhagwathi(Statistics)
- Galgotia Computer Science Question Bank by S. Jaiswal(Computer Science)
- Dhanpat Rai Textbook Computer Science C++ Vol I & II by Sumita Arora(Computer Science)
- Fundamentals of Computer Algorithms by Horowitz Ellis(Computer Science)